CP Bourg new User Interface BB3002, BB3102 and BB3202
required: BBU Software 188.8.131.521 up to 184.108.40.2064
Within the beginning of 2019 CP Bourg will start the enrollment of a new type of User Interface for the single-clamp perfectbinders of the models BB3002, BB3102 and BB3202 - this new type of touchscreen utilizes a different communication protocol which requires alteration of the configuration settings of the BBU Barcode System.
(1) In order to access the configuration settings close the BBU application and navigate to Windows Explorer.
(2) Type in the Windows Explorer address-bar the following: %appdata% and press ENTER.
(3) Navigate to the directory: KentieCS/Azure.
(4) Locate and open the file CONFIG.XML with Notepad.
For the old/legacy CP Bourg User Interface your CONFIG.XML file should look like this:
For the new CP Bourg User Interface your CONFIG.XML file should look like this:
(5) Save the modified CONFIG.XML file as CONFIG.XML.
(7) Make sure you connect the network cable coming from the BBU Box to the ETH1 connection on the new binder User-Interface.